Buying Your First Eugene Home?
First Time Eugene Home Buyer?
Are you feeling somewhat afraid or intimidated by the whole process of buying your first Eugene or Springfield home? If so, you’re not alone. While this can be an exciting time, it can also feel a little intimidating now and then. Put our extensive experience and knowledge as Eugene real estate experts to work for you.
You’ll have someone who can take you through the entire home buying process. Together, we’ll consider:
- How much can you really afford to spend?
- Can you qualify for a mortgage?
- How much cash down you should have?
- Is it possible to buy a house with little or no money down?
- What does it take to get approved for financing?
- What do banks and financial institutions consider in your credit history?
- How much will your payments be?
- What tax advantages are there to buying a home?
- Is renting or buying a home better for you?
Everyone’s situation is different. What works for one homebuyer may not work for you. Before you start looking at Eugene OR homes for sale take a few moments to contact me. There’s no charge and no obligation to discuss your situation with us. Simply fill out our confidential form below and I will will be in touch with you shortly.